Meiklejohn House Bed and Breakfast doesn't just boast the best accommodations in the Town of Minto and region, it also has several gorgeous rooms that can be booked for small meetings and gatherings.
If you have a group of up to 12 people, whether for business or pleasure, our four rooms available for reservation allow you to meet in casual Victorian elegance, a definite change of pace from the office board room. So what makes our meeting rooms the ideal place for your gathering?
- historic Victorian charm
- refreshments or a light meal are available by request
- a change of pace from the standard office
- a meeting space for non-profits and societies that don't have their own facilities
- stress-free atmosphere
- impress your out-of-town guests
- perfect meeting space for small family gatherings
If you would like to learn more about Meiklejohn House Bed and Breakfast , our meeting rooms, or to obtain pricing and book reserve a meeting room, please contact us.
The Library is available for a small group of 6
The dining room for a small group of 8
The parlour for a group of 10-20
The Conservatory for 6-12 when the weather is warm